Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Discovery Museum

Yesterday I got to spend the day with Steven. Getting him out of the house has been a little bit of a challenge since he got 3 new games for his xbox (Just kidding...Kind of lol)

Our first stop was the Discovery Museum of Science!!


I hadn't been there since I was really little and can I say I was just as excited!?
They had many different interactive gadgets to test your strength, smarts, ect. 

Tornado
We then interrupted our museum walk and went to the imax and watched a movie about the north pole and the struggles of all the animals that live there. It was 3D and pretty interesting.

We then continued our walk through the museum and saw lots of animals and things about weather.

Biggest lobster I had ever seen!!


Steven in the wind tunnel going 91 mph, he even had to grab and hold his hat at one point!!




No comments:

Post a Comment