Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kissimme [kiss*SIM*me]


This past Sunday (June 10), my lovely Aunt Linda came out to visit, we are not done with the whole trip yet but I wanted to talk about the half of it we spent in Kissimmee, FL! 
Our first stop was next to a sports place that had this awesome entrance!


We didn't do any Disney parks this time but we did roam around and go to Celebration, Fl which was a town built by Disney that is supposed to be the perfect town, they have everything! From a gas station to their very own university. You don't buy the homes you just rent them and sign a lease for 75 years, although it was cute I wouldn't want to live there.


We also went to Titanic museum, this would have been the 3rd one I have been to, they give you a passport and you see if your person made it in the end
Mine died but had a interesting story, her name was Annie C. Funk.
(P.S. The movie Titanic isn't a real story if you didn't already know)

We also went to Old Town in Kissimmee, FL which was so cute!!


It had rides shops and restaurants. We didn't go at night, but I am sure the town is REALLY alive then!


We then went to a dinner show called Capone's and it was based in the mobster era it was so fun! I met my new mobster love from Chicago after I had been arrested once with no convictions eh eh....well he was impressed anyways!!


Now I am off to go on a cruise to the Grand Bahama Island so I will write when I get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment