Friday, June 8, 2012

Midnight Swim!!

              Me                                             Jessica & I                                          Jessica

Last night was such a great night out!!! I went down to Fort Lauderdale Beach with my friend Jessica and enjoyed some subway sandwich of the day (Italian BMT) and spent some time on the beach enjoying the relaxation of the water noises

At midnight we met with some other friends and decided to take a nice swim in the ocean, man that wasn't on my Florida to do list, but it should have been!! It was so relaxing and fun. The water was such a nice temperature and I didn't freeze to death when I got out of the water. 
All in all it was a great night out.


"If you don't do silly things when you're young...You'll have nothing to smile about when you grow old."

No comments:

Post a Comment